AX: AX 2012 R3
OS: Windows Server 2012 R2
SQL: SQL 2014
During the sales process, there are times when a sales order must be placed on hold. When a sales order is placed on hold, an order hold code is assigned to the sales order to indicate the reason for the hold. For example, a sales order might be placed on hold because of issues with a customer payment, fraud, or to wait for review by a manager.
To set up codes for order holds, follow these steps:
- Click Sales and marketing > Setup > Sales Orders > Order hold codes.
- In the Order hold codes form, click New, and in the Hold code field, enter the name of the code.
- In the Description field, enter a description or explanation of the code.
- On the General FastTab, in the Role field, select the security role that can use the hold code.
- If this hold code should be automatically placed on all new sales order holds, select the Default for sales order check box.
- In the Hold code color field, select the color that will be applied to the hold code.
- If the inventory reservations on a sales order should be removed when the hold code is applied, select the Remove inventory reservations check box.
Thanks & Regards,