Job Description and Essential Duties/Responsibilities Related to Microsoft Dynamics AX Administration
So it’s different then AX Technical, Normally AX Admin Duties as below:
- Installing and configuring all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Configuring and Maintaining Dynamics AX administrative tasks such as (User Management, Configuration and Deployment).
- Technical Responsibilities including multi-tiered application support,
- Basic AD Administration and overall environment responsibility in multi-instance AX environment.
- Design, Develop, Test and monitor plans for AX security implementation.
- Develop, Maintain and enforce security policies and procedures aligned with best practices for segregation of duties and lead other process improvement initiatives.
- Perform Microsoft Dynamics AX Compliance Center configuration, administration and maintenance.
- Management and review of security logs and table permissions framework (TPF).
- Backup\Restore Database on SQL.
- Deploy and Configure SSRS and SSAS.
- Installing and Configuring SharePoint.
- Manage security in the Application Integration Framework as needed.
- Installing and Configuring of EP.
- Installing and Configuring of DMF tools and other tools.