- HTML 5 based mobile Point-of-Sale (mPOS or New POS as it is sometimes called) has been developed,that runs on Windows, IOS and Android.
- A completely new, HTML 5 based mobile client ling platform has been developed which again runs on Windows, IOS and Android.
- A new, sophisticated e-commerce platform has been developed through SharePoint.
- Enhancements and features have been added to Analysis, Business Intelligence and Reporting.
- Integration and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) sees a new, even more flexible framework that further extends integration, performance and reliability when working with external systems.
- The Dynamics AX Sure Step implementation methodology will support Agile.
- The development platform is receiving new features that make more modern development practices such as Continuous Integration a possibility.
One book also about AX 2012 R3 which is available in Amazon for pre booking order and this book will be out in June.
Below is the link for that book.