Microsoft Dynamics AX (Microsoft Axapta)
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a multi-language, multi-currency, industry-specific global enterprise resource planning (ERP) software product.
Microsoft Dynamics AX supports operational and administrative processes for organizations in manufacturing, retail,
service industries and the public sector. Among its capabilities are financial management, human resource management (HRM),
manufacturing, supply chain management (SCM), project management and accounting, retail and business intelligence (BI) reporting.
Microsoft Dynamics AX is part of the Microsoft Dynamics family which also includes:
Microsoft Dynamics GP (aimed at mid-market companies)
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (aimed at small companies)
Microsoft Dynamics SL (aimed at small and medium-sized companies)
Monday, February 15, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 Implementation Guide
|Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 Implementation Guide|
View or Download Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 Implementation Guide here!
Thanks & Regards,
Skype ID: pandit.umesh
Microsoft Dynamics AX Interview Questions with Answers
Microsoft Dynamics AX Interview Questions with Answers
1. Can we 2-tier / 3 tier thick deployment of Dynamics AX is possible?
ANS: No, Only Option available is 3 tier configurations with a thin client.
2. What type of changes are there in Axapta3.0 and AX4.0 related to recid?
ANS: Axapta3.0 recid is 32 bit. Ax4.0 recid is 64 bit.
3. Can we specify the type of operation a user can perform on table depending upon user’s permission in Dynamics Ax 4.0?
ANS: Yes using AOS Authorization table property.
4. What is unit testing framework in Dynamics Ax 4.0?
ANS: Microsoft Dynamics AX now has an integrated Unit Test Framework built into the MorphX development environment. Unit tests are made as individual test cases. Each test can include a number of tests in the form of assertions. Test cases can be contained within test suite classes or as part of a project in MorphX. Testing can be done from the Unit Test toolbar from which individual test cases, test suites, or test projects can be executed. Test results can be viewed from the Unit Test toolbar that indicates the test passed or failed state, per case and test, and can even include code coverage measures for the classes and methods that are tested.
5. What is the difference in Cross Reference of Ax 3.0 and Ax 4.0?
ANS: Cross-references to other Microsoft Dynamics AX objects are now name-based and no longer ID-based. If you rename an object, you need to update all the references to it.
6. What is the difference in Layers of Ax 3.0 and Ax 4.0?
ANS: The GLS layer has now been merged into the SYS layer. A new SE layer has been introduced. The IDs for the SYS layer are now 1-14000. The IDs for the SE layer are 14001-16000.
7. What is optimistic concurrency control? And how you can enable it for a table in Ax 4.0?
• The optimistic concurrency control is enabled for a table by setting the OccEnabled property on a table or calling the DictTable.occEnabledmethod.
• When this mode is enabled, data is not locked from future modification when it is fetched from the database. Data is locked only when the actual update is performed.
8. What type of communication is there between Client and Server in Ax4.0?
ANS: RPC where as in 3.0 it is socket programming.
9. What type of changes are there in Axapta3.0 and AX4.0 related to recid?
ANS: Axapta3.0 recid is 32 bit. Ax4.0 recid is 64 bit.
10. What we need to consider at the time of installation when upgrading?
ANS: check box Start the AOS Windows service as part of installation should be unchecked.
11. Can I have 2-tier installation of AX?
ANS: No. Ax has only 3-tier installation whereas Axapta3.0 supports both 2-tier and 3-tier.
12. What type of communication is there between Client and Server in Ax4.0?
ANS: RPC where as in 3.0 it is socket programming.
13. What type of changes are there in Axapta3.0 and AX4.0 related to recid?
ANS: Axapta3.0 recid is 32 bit. Ax4.0 recid is 64 bit.
14. What are the 4 types of files we need to copy to the standard folder?
ANS: *.aod, *.ahd, *.ald, *.add, *.khd
15. Which file we delete from standard folder?
ANS: axapd.aoi file( Index file).
16. What is Enterprise portal?
ANS: Web enable part of Axapta is called enterprise portal.
17. What business connector enterprise portal uses to connect with SharePoint?
ANS: .Net business connector in AX4.0 COM business connector in 3.0.
18. What type of objects can I expose to enterprise portal?
ANS: Webforms, Webreports, AXreports, Classes. But not AXForms.
19. What are the two types of WebMenuItems in AX?
ANS: URLs and Actions.
20. What type of WebmenuItem we use for WebReports and WebForms?
ANS: URL type.
21. What are two types of WebContentItems in AX?
ANS: Display and Output.
22. Can we see the AX form in EP?
ANS: No. we can’t see the AX form in EP.
23. How many default templates are available for enterprise portal in SharePoint template picker?
ANS: 2 Templates.
• Microsoft Dynamics Enterprise Portal
• Microsoft Dynamics Public
24. Business connector proxy must be a member of which user groups in AD?
ANS: IIS_WPG, SPS_WPG
25. Action type WebmenuItem is used to refer what type of object in AX?
ANS: Classes and Jobs.
26. Output type webContent is used to refer what type of objects in AX?
ANS: Web reports and reports.
27. Display type webContent is used to refer what type of objects in AX?
ANS: Web Forms only.
28. Where can I register the site as EP site?
ANS: In administration->setup->Internet->Enterprise portal->Websites->register website button.
29. What type of weblet we use to display the Axreport or Webreport in EP?
30. What type of weblet we use to display the Webforms in EP?
31. Name few of the Dynamics Ax Weblets.
ANS: WebReportweblet, WebFormWeblet, WebImageWeblet, PageTitleWeblet, WebMenuBoxWeblet, WebMenuWeblet.
32. Where can we find the AX weblets in sharepoint?
ANS: In virtual server gallery.
33. Why we use virtual companies?
ANS: Virtual company accounts contain data in certain tables that are shared by any number of company accounts. This allows users to post information in one company that will be available to another company.
34. To enable the Debugging of X++ what should we do?
ANS: Set the debug mode to “When break point” in Development tab in tools-> options.
Check “Enable breakpoints to debug X++ code running on this server” on the server configuration utility to debug the server code.
35. Can we debug the Business connector code running on the server?
ANS: Yes. By selecting the check box “Enable User break points to debug code running on the Business connector”.
36. What type of relationship we can define for an extended Data Type (Multiple ANSwer)
ANS: Single Field Relationship, Conditions on a relationship
37. While implementing ax when it is advisable to setup the virtual companies?
ANS: If you would like to use virtual companies at some time in the future, it is best to set up the virtual companies from the beginning of the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX. This avoids problems with combining records into a shared table at some time in the future.
38. Before you can create or modify a virtual company account what must be established?
• The application object server that the administrator is connected to must be the only one running. All other application object servers must be shut down.
• Only the administrator who is creating the virtual company account can be connected; only one active client connection is allowed.
• After you create or modify a virtual company account, you must restart the Microsoft Dynamics AX client in order to update the client with the new virtual company account information.
39. How u can check that for a particular SQL call RLS is applied or not?
ANS: Using Database trace. Database trace should be activated for this. For RLS applied statements it will show like this salesLine.select () (RLS)
40. What is the difference between the Client kernel and Business connector kernel?
• The Session Manager in the client kernel manages only a single instance--in the Business Connector kernel, it manages multiple instances.
• The client kernel includes forms security, while the Business Connector kernel does not.
41. What Type of cache you will apply for most static data
42. How can we cache a display method of a table?
ANS: By Using CacheAddMethod
43. When there are common methods across tables, which will be the best option to create?
ANS: Create a map and add those methods and corresponding tables
44. How can we restrict a class to be further extended?
ANS: using Final Keyword for ex: public final class <ClassName>
45. In Axapta can we use tables as classes?
46. If yes Then Can we extend the table as similar to class? If yes then how it is possible and if no then why?
ANS: No, Tables are by default Final.
47. What all are methods modifiers?
ANS: abstract, client, display, edit, final, public, private, protected, server, static.
48. I want to put final modifier to new and finalize methods? How can I do this where I need to right this keyword in method?
ANS: You cannot use Final modifiers for the New and Finalize methods.
49. What are optional parameters?
ANS: It is possible to initialize parameters in the method declaration. This makes the parameter an optional parameter. If no value is supplied in the method call, the default value is used.
50. What are local functions?
ANS: With X++, you can embed a function inside a method to create a local function (or local method). The local functions that you can create in X++ are only visible within the scope where they are defined.
51. How u can get the count of methods in a class?
ANS: Using DictClass methods: staticMethodCount and objectMethodCount
52. Which class will be used for ODBC connection?
53. Which are classes are used for data import export?
ANS: SysDataImport and SysDataExport
54. Which is the base class for these two classes above mentioned?
ANS: SysDataImportBase and SysDataExportBase.
55. Which class will be used to get the object names, security key names / count, configuration key name/ count etc.?
56. Which is the class used for creating / opening files?
57. How can we get the no of table available in Ax through code?
ANS: Using Dictionary class object tablecnt method.
58. Which class will be used to get the online users info?
59. Which is the mandatory parameter needs to be passed while creating the ODBC connection class object?
ANS: LoginProperty class object.
60. Which all classes will be used to create a com object for excel application?
ANS: SysExcel, SysExcelApplication, SysExcelApplication_2000, SysExcelApplication_2007, SysExcelApplication_XP.
Note: There are related classes for opening the workbooks, worksheets, range, cells. For Ex:SysExcelCell, SysExcelCell_2000, SysExcelCell_XP, SysExcelCell_2007.
61. How can we get the client computer name through code?
ANS: Class xSession, Method: clientComputerName()
62. Do you know about List class in Dynamics Ax? Why it is used?
ANS: Lists are structures that can contain values of any X++ type. All the values in the list must be of the same type.
63. Which function is used to get current user name in Ax?
64. Which function is used to change the company through code?
65. From which table u can get the user permissions stored in Ax?
ANS: AccessRightList table.
66. What is the use of VirtualDataAreaList table?
ANS: This table stores the list of virtual companies available in Dynamics Ax.
67. What all are aggregate functions available in select statement of X++?
ANS: sum | avg | minof | maxof | count
Options = [(order by | group by) FieldIdentifier [ asc | desc ]
68. What is the use of update method?
ANS: Updates the current record with the contents of the buffer.
69. When one should use doUpdate?
ANS: The doUpdate method should be used when the update method on the table is to be bypassed.
70. What is the difference between X++ and SQL sort command in select statement?
ANS: X++ does not allow group by and order by clauses in the same select statement. This means that explicit sorting is not possible. SQL does allow group by and order by clauses to be in the same statement.
71. What should we use to increase performance while inserting, updating or deleting records from a table?
• RecordSortedList: Allows you to insert multiple records in one database trip. Use the RecordSortedList construct when you want a subset of data from a particular table, and when you want it sorted in an order that does not currently exist as an index.
• RecordInsertList: Allows you to insert multiple records in one database trip. Use the RecordInsertList construct when you do not need to sort the data.
• insert_recordset: Allows you to copy multiple records from one or more tables directly into another table on a single database trip.
• update_recordset: Allows you to update multiple rows in a table on a single database trip.
• delete_from Allows you to delete multiple records from the database on a single database trip.
72. Do forms support Inheritance?
73. What is must to be declared for a control to get accessed anywhere in the form?
ANS: In the control properties set the Auto declaration property to yes.
74. What should we do if we need last record to be active when a form is opened?
ANS: In properties of datasource table set the StartPosition property as last.
75. What are the different link types available?
76. What are the three basic nodes found in Forms Node?
• Data Sources
• The Data source defines the interface between the form and the database.
• The design of the form defines the interface between the form and the user and controls the layout and presentation of the data.
77. What for Formrun Kernel class and FormDataSource Kernel Class are used?
• Formrun Kernel class is used to control the Startup and Shutdown of the form.
• FormDataSource Kernel Class contains the methods which are used for Displaying, Validating and Updating data in forms.
• The objects for each data source and data fields defined are inherited form which kernel class?
• (Data Source)FormDataSource which has methods related to displaying, validating, and updating data.
• (Data Field)FormDataObject which has methods related to field specific navigation (filter, lookup, jump to main table etc.), validating and modifying the field.
78. What properties are to be used and set in a form for automatically creating a new record in it?
• Set the InsertIfEmpty Property to yes if the forms do not find any data
• Set the InsertAtEnd Property to yes if the user browses past the last record in the data source
• (Note: If the user browses past the last record in the data source)
79. Different Properties of a field.
• Allow Edit: This property specifies whether the field can be changed. This property can't remove a restriction imposed by the table field, security settings, or the data source.
• Enabled: The enabled property specifies whether the user can access the control. If the field is disabled it will be grayed and the used can not give focus to the control.
• Visible: This property can be used to remove a field from the user interface. The same property exists on the database field and should be specified here if the option should apply system wide.
• Allow Edit: This property specified whether the field can be added to the design by the user. Because the default value is restricted, the default behavior of forms is set so that extra information cannot be added to the form.
In order to add a field to a design, two prerequisites must be met.
• The AllowAdd property on the datasource field must allow the field to be added.
• The container where the field is to be added must allow full user setup
Mandatory: This option determines if it is required to fill in data in this field. The same property exists on the database field and should be specified here if the option should apply system wide.
80. Which is the best practice followed for placing code?
ANS: To program system wide logic which is tight related to a record, we should place the logic in object methods on the table. The table which inherits from the kernel class xRecord has many events we can override and supplement with our logic.
If we are to put the X++ code in the form, try to avoid programming on the design and put our logic on the data source. Many events on the design are very dependant on exactly how the user is navigating the form. The programming on the controls does not take the user possibility to modify the contents of the form into account.
81. What does FormRun.Init method do?
ANS: This method initializes the form and its objects and is the first event we can override in connection with the start up of the form.
82. What is the importance of super call method in FormRun.Init?
ANS: Never remove the super () call from this method, as this removes the initialization of all the objects.
83. How to do manual initializations in FormRun.Init?
ANS: If you want to make some manual initializations this is typically placed in this method. This could include the following tasks:
• Verification of the contents of the args-object received
• Initialization of supporting classes
• Dynamically changes to the design
84. What is FormRun.Close method used for?
ANS: This method shuts down the form. If we have some cleanup in connection with finishing the execution of the form, this will be the place.
85. What is FormDataSource.Init method used for?
• This method initializes the data source and is called from the super () of FormRun.Init (). The method will only be called once when the form is opened.
• The main task for this method is to initialize the query used for fetching data.
• If we want to modify or replace the query automatically created by the form, this should be done after the super () call of this method.
86. FormDataSource.InitValue Method?
• This method is used to initialize a new record with default values. The super () of this method calls the corresponding method on the underlying table, which in turn invokes the record template functionality.
• If we have some initialization which should apply system wide, you should place the code on the table.
87. FormDataSource.Active Method?
• This event is called when a new record becomes active in the data source and is typically overridden to change properties which depend on the contents of the current record:
o Modify access rights to the data source
o Modify access rights to the fields
o Enable/Disable buttons
88. Where is the specification of fields stored in report?
89. How many generated designs we can have in a report design?
90. What is the sequence of events while a report is generated?
ANS: Init, Run, Prompt, Fetch, Print
91. If AutoHeader property of the query is set to Yes, where will this get reflected?
92. Through overriding of which method of report we can restrict the user to see only certain records which are not possible through the range method?
93. Through overriding of which method we can hide the columns or parts of report?
ANS: Execute Section
94. If the design is similar for more than one report what is the best solution in developing such reports?
ANS: Use Report Templates.
95. What are query criteria operators?
ANS: = =,!=, >, <, ..(Range)
96. Name few X++ classes/Coreclasses related to Queries?
ANS: Query, QueryRun, QueryBuildRange, QueryBuildDataSource, QueryBuildLink.
97. How many sorting fields we can add to a query?
ANS: we can add many. But adding many will slow down the query performance.
What else you need to download and keep it as pdf.
Download or view as pdf link:: http://1drv.ms/1MljGqm
Happy AX Infra!
Thanks & Regards,
What else you need to download and keep it as pdf.
Download or view as pdf link:: http://1drv.ms/1MljGqm
Happy AX Infra!
Thanks & Regards,
Financial dimension activation - Finance & Operations! The activation of dimensions is only allowed when the system is in maintenance mode. Maintenance mode can be enabled in this environment by running maintenance job from LCS, or using Deployment. Setup tool locally.
Financial dimension activation - Finance & Operations! The activation of dimensions is only allowed when the system is in maintenance ...
MSDynamicsAXtips by Umesh Pandit (90) Umesh Pandit AX Blog (90) microsoft Dynamics 365 (3) AX 2012 EP Errors (2) AX 2012 R3 (2) Assembly containing type Microsoft.Dynamics.AX.Framework.Tools.DMF.ServiceProxy.DmfEntityProxy is not referenced (2) Dynamics AX 2012 R3 (2) How to get Microsoft certified (2) Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 (2) Microsoft Dynamics AX Videos (2) Microsoft Dynamics AX build numbers (2) Microsoft Dynamics Advocates (2) Step by step import with Data Migration Framework in AX 2012 (2) 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsAX\Bin\XppIL\xml\AppObjects1.xml' is denied. (1) 20% off on Microsoft Dynamics Certification (1) 70-339 Dumps (1) A call to the Microsoft Dynamics AX SRSFramework Service failed (1) A new AX development book (1) A user session on the server could not be created (1) AOS Troubleshooting Tips and Techniques in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 (1) AX (1) AX 2012 Development Virtual Training (1) AX 2012 Hands on Labs (1) AX 2012 Installation & Configuration (1) AX 2012 Model Management (1) AX 2012 R3 CU8 (1) AX 2012 R3 CU8 Supports Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 (1) AX 2012 kernel crash hotfixes (1) AX 2012 posting profile (1) AX Admin Interview Questions (1) AX Administrator Interview Questions (1) AX Configuration for Production (1) AX Scribe Services (1) AX Setup issue (1) AX for ERP: Multiple exchange rates for consolidating entities (1) AX kernel crash hotfixes (1) AX2012R3 (1) AX2012R3 Report Server and Analysis Server Step by Step Installation and Configuration (1) Allow non-administrators RDP Access to Domain Controller (1) An unexpected error has occurred while opening the workflow (1) Apps for Microsoft Dynamics AX (1) AxBuild.exe for Parallel Compile on AOS of X++ (1) Axapta Build Numbers (1) CONVERGENCE 2014 (1) CRM (1) CRM for Tablets (1) Can multiple instances of Analysis Services be installed in multiple AOS (1) Cannot delete a record in Batch job (BatchJob) (1) Cannot delete batch jobs in the executing or cancelling state (1) Cannot find one or more components SQL Server 2014 (1) Cannot insert multiple records in Security user role (SecurityUserRole). The record already exists (1) Clear cache for AX 2012 via script (1) Complete list of KBs for AX (1) Convergence 2015 Highlights (1) Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Dynamics.AX.DMF.PreviewGrid (1) Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Dynamics.AX.Framework.Tools.DMF.PreviewGrid (1) Create user groups (1) Create user groups in AX 2009 (1) Culture=neutral (1) Customer Driven Upgrade (1) Customer Service and Sales (1) DAX CONVERGENCE 2014 (1) Data Migration Framework in AX 2012 (1) Delete a model file (1) Deleting the Users in the AX 2012 of other domain (1) Deploy the AX client by using Group Policy (1) Developing SSRS Reports for Dynamics AX by Mukesh Hirwani (1) Difference Between AX 2012 R2 and AX 2012 R3 for Developers (1) Difference between Hotfixes Cumulative Update and Service Pack for AX 2012 (1) Disconnected from the AOS (1) Dynamics AX Administrator Interview Questions (1) Dynamics AX exams 20% off (1) E-learning Courses on AX 2012 R3 (1) E-learning on AX 2012 (1) E-learning on AX 2012 R3 (1) EP AX 2009 (1) EP Opening in Notepad issue (1) Enterprise Portal Forms authentication (1) Error System.Security.Permissions.EnvironmentPermission while running report (1) Error in SSRS AX 2012 R3 (1) Exception from HRESULT: 0xC0048021 at Microsoft.Dynamics.AX.Framework.Tools.DMF.SSISHelper.DMFEntity.ShowPreview(Boolean isComposite) (1) Export a model file (1) Export and Import Models and Model files in AX 2012 (1) Failed to create a session$ confirm that the user has the proper privileges to log on to Microsoft Dynamics (1) Field Fixed) (1) Five Surefire Customer Service Solutions (1) Fixed Field Relation in AX 2012 (1) Free E-book Enterprise Cloud Strategy- (1) Free ebook: Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2016! (1) Get Your 15% MCP Exam Discount Code (1) Hands on lab on AX 2012 (1) Hosk Top CRM Articles of the week (1) How do you setup visual studio SSRS Report to point it to production server (1) How many maximum numbers of users per AOS for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009? (1) How to Create a New Role Center in Dynamics AX 2009 (1) How to Import/Export Model on correct AOS (1) How to Install AX 2009 on windows 7 without Domain (1) How to Install AX 2012 on windows 8 without Domain (1) How to Log in as different domain user in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (1) How to Log in as different user (1) How to Move Dynamics AX database to different Domain (1) How to Move Dynamics AX database to different Machine (1) How to Move Dynamics AX database to different Server (1) How to Open Visual Studio with a Specific Configuration AX 2012 (1) How to Remove (Uninstall) a Model in AX 2012 R2 (1) How to Reset production order status as created in AX 2012 (1) How to Retail Server Configuration (1) How to Set up the Business Connector proxy user (1) How to Set up the Business Connector proxy user in AX 4.0 (1) How to Setup excel add-in in office 2013 (1) How to Show User Name in startup message (1) How to be MCP (1) How to change sign in url of authentication provider (1) How to check Import-AXModelStore conflict ID details in AX 2012 (1) How to clear cache for AX (1) How to clear cache for AX 2012 R2 in Windows Server 2012 (1) How to clear the transaction log in AX 2012 R3 (1) How to determine the version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (1) How to drop multiple table from SQL when there is Sync Error (1) How to generate a welcome message while opening the AX 2012 (1) How to get the SID for AX (1) How to get the SID for AX 2012 (1) How to get the SID for Windows Server 2012 R2 (1) How to import Data with Data Migration Framework in AX 2012 (1) How to install AX client in multiple computers (1) How to install AX client in multiple systems (1) How to install CU7 (1) How to install CU7 for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 (1) How to install Retail Server Installation (1) How to install and setup ax 2012 excel add-in in office 2013 (1) How to install multiple instances of Analysis Services on multiple AOS (1) How to learn AX (1) How to set up auto logout in Microsoft Dynamics AX (1) How to setup Report Server and Analysis Server in AX2012R3 (1) How to solve The CIL generator found errors and could not save the new assembly (1) Import Model Store AX 2012 by Creating the Temporary schema (1) Import Model Store in AX 2012 R2\R3by Creating the Temporary schema (1) Import a model file (1) Importing Data to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 using Excel Add-in (1) Infrastructure as a Service (1) Ingram Micro lifts customers to the cloud with Microsoft Dynamics (1) Initialize-AXModelStore (1) Initialize-AXModelStore Needed for CU8 (1) Install AX 2012 R3 client in Linux (1) Install AX 2012 R3 client in Macbook (1) Introducing Digital Badges for Microsoft Certified Professionals! (1) Introducing Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2 (1) Invalid class error in SQL SSRS (1) Invalid class error in SQL SSRS AX 20012 (1) Job Description of Microsoft Dynamics AX Administrator (1) Job roles of Microsoft Dynamics AX Administrator (1) Job roles of Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional (1) Job roles of Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical (1) LCS for AX 2012 (1) Layers in AX 2012 (1) Learning MS Dynamics AX 2012 Programming by Mohammed Rasheed Erlend Dalen (1) License information in Dynamics AX 2012 (1) Lifecycle Services for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (1) Lifecycle Services for Microsoft Dynamics User Guide (1) List of Companies Working on AX in India (1) List of Companies Working on Axapta in India (1) List of MNC Working on AX (1) List of New Modules in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 (1) List of table in AX 2012 should be taken backup while restoring the database (1) MB6-705 Dumps (1) MB6-705 Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8 Installation and Configuration (1) MCP Exam Discount Code 2014 (1) MS Dynamics AX 2012 (1) Mainstream support for Microsoft Dynamics POS 2009 (1) Making Advanced Analytics Simple and Scalable : SQL Server 2016 R Services (1) Management Reporter Videos (1) Management Reporter has not yet been configured on the server.within the Management Reporter Configuration Console. (1) Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 Dumps (1) Measuring Complexity In X++ Code by Anders Tind Sørensen (1) Microsoft Azure (IaaS) Cost Estimator Tool Step-By-Step (1) Microsoft Azure Enterprise Cloud Strategy- Free E-book (1) Microsoft Cloud (1) Microsoft Dynamics 365 version (1) Microsoft Dynamics 365 will end jobs of Microsoft Dynamics AX Administrators (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX Infrastructure Planning (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 AOS Troubleshooting tips (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Installation Guide (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Layers (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Posting Profile Concept (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8 (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Development Cookbook (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Development Cookbook.pdf (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Support Extension Announcement (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 will no longer be available for new customers (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Reporting Cookbook by Kamalakannan Elangovan (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Reporting extensions (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Security How-To by Ahmed Mohamed Rafik Moustafa (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Services (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 System Requirements (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 in Windows Azure (IaaS) (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 provides flexibility (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX 2015 (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 Implementation Guide (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX Community (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX Configuration for Production (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX Growth rate (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX Mobile Capabilities (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX Scope (1) Microsoft Dynamics AX Session Types (1) Microsoft Dynamics Axapta (1) Microsoft Dynamics Community (1) Microsoft Dynamics Community Site Enhancements (July 2014 Release) (1) Microsoft Dynamics Executive Roundtable (1) Microsoft Dynamics NAV Training and Certification Details (1) Microsoft Dynamics RMS (1) Microsoft DynamicsAXInfrastructure (1) Microsoft Exam 70-339 Dumps (1) Microsoft Exam 70-339 Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 (1) Microsoft Products Full-featured evaluations at no cost (1) Microsoft Rainier (1) Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Opening Error (1) Microsoft SharePoint 2010 is not installed or running. Please run the prerequisite utility for more information. Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object. (1) Microsoft Timeline (1) Microsoft dynamics AX 2012 R3 training (1) Microsoft training courses Dynamics 365 (1) Model Management in AX 2012 (1) Modern Workplace Webcast: Globalization of the Workforce (1) New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 (1) New Modules in AX 2012 R3 (1) New features of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2 (1) Object Server 01: Fatal SQL condition during login. Error message: "The internal time zone version number stored in the database is higher than the version supported by the kernel (8/7). (1) One Does Not Simply Walk Into Customer Loyalty (1) Overview of AX kernel crash hotfixes (1) Parallel Compile on AOS of X++ (1) Parallel Compile on AX (1) Prerequisites for Dynamics AX 2012 R3 (1) PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 (1) Publish-AXReport –Id SSRSConfigID (1) Put your customers first (1) Quality Assurance for Dynamics AX (1) Query to clear logs in AX 2012 (1) Rainier AX (1) Recover a database that is in the "restoring" state (1) Related Field Fixed (1) Responsibilities Related to Microsoft Dynamics AX Administration (1) Restore the DB Form Source to Destination in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 (1) Retail Server Installation and Configuration (1) Retake Microsoft Certification Exam for Free Microsoft (1) Run AX as different user for AX 2012 (1) Run as Administrator (1) SSRS Subscriptions cannot (1) SSRS Subscriptions cannot be created because the credentials used (1) SSRS subscription via email (1) Script to Clear the cache for AX 2012 R3 CU8 via Script (1) Secure your Dynamics AX 2012 environment Umesh Pandit AX Blog (1) Set a startup message in AX 2009 (1) Set a startup message in AX 2012 (1) Setting up Email Subscriptions in SSRS (1) Shortcut keys in AX 2012 (1) Shortcut keys in AX 2012 R2 (1) Shutdown AX application (1) Slipstream updates in AX (1) Slipstream updates in AX 2012 R3 CU8 (1) Slow less in AX 2012. (1) Soar to New Heights with Dynamics AX 2015 (1) Social is for Closers (1) Step by Step installation of AX 2009 on Stand Alone System (1) Support for Tablet Browser (1) System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: An attempt has been made to use a data extension 'AXADOMD' (1) Table Relations (Normal (1) Table Relations Normal Related Field Fixed Field Fixed in AX 2012 (1) The 'Metadata' property is read-only and cannot be set (1) The Growing ERP Microsoft Dynamics AX (1) The Microsoft Timeline (1) The Model Store Has Been Modified - AX2012 R3 CheckList (1) The corresponding AOS Validation failed. (1) The formatter threw an exception while trying to deserialize the message: There was an error while trying to deserialize parameter http://tempuri.org/:queryBuilderArgs. (1) The report server installation is not initialized. (rsReportServerNotActivated) in AX 2012 (1) The slips treaming process in AX 2012 R3 CU8 (1) The target principal name is incorrect in SSRS AX 2012 R3 (1) The user or group name 'umeshp\AX2012R3' is not recognized while publishing the report via powershell (1) The user or group name is not recognized Error in SSRS AX 2012 R3 (1) Things to consider for Microsoft Dynamics AX Infrastructure (1) Things you did not know about Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 (1) Things you did not know about Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 - Dynamics AX Expert Opinion - Microsoft Dynamics AX (1) This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms (1) Today I Passed the Microsoft Exam 70-533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (1) Today I Passed the Microsoft Exam 70-534 Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions (1) Top 10 New and Improved Features of Project Accounting Module in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (1) Unable to deploy AX 2012 Reporting Extensions on SQL Server 2012 Reporting Server (1) Unable to preview the report install the Business Intelligence Development Studio feature of Microsoft SQL Server For more information (1) Unable to shrink the transaction log in AX 2012 R3 (1) Understanding Opportunities in AX2009 – CRM Module (1) UserInfo (1) Version=18.104.22.168 (1) Version=22.214.171.124 (1) Visual Studio 2010 connection to Dynamics AX 2012 (1) Visual Studio 2013 Dev Tools selection for AX 2012 R3 CU8 (1) Visual Studio Tools AX 2012 R3 CU8 (1) What are AX Build Numbers (1) What are Axapta Build Numbers (1) What is CDU in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (1) What is Microsoft Dynamics AX (1) What is Microsoft Dynamics AX (Microsoft Axapta) (1) What is Microsoft Timeline (1) What is Model File in AX 2012 R2 (1) What is Model Store in AX 2012 R2 (1) What is R3 in AX 2012 (1) What is the between Differences Dynamics CRM and Dynamics AX CRM (1) What is the between Similarities in Dynamics CRM and Dynamics AX CRM (1) What is the maximum number of Client per AOS? (1) What's the difference between importing model store versus model file (1) Whats new in AX 2012 R3 (1) Which Microsoft certification will give job (1) Which is best Microsoft Dynamics AX or SAP (1) Which table store License information in Dynamics AX 2012 (1) Why AX Is Slow (1) Why Freshers Should get microsoft certification (1) Why choose Microsoft Dynamics AX over SAP (1) WiFi not working on Windows Server 2012 R2 (1) Windows 8 Apps for Microsoft Dynamics AX (1) Windows Server 2012 (1) Working with Models in AOT (1) You Do not hold Employment in the current legal entity. New Documents cannot be created. (1) an unexpected exception for report AutoReport in ax 2012 R3 (1) auto logout in Microsoft Dynamics AX (1) autorun.hta is not a valid win32 application (1) configure WiFi for Windows 2012 R2 Server OS installed on Laptop (1) difference between Business User Developer Administrator in AX 2012 R3 Installation (1) e- procurement in AX 2012 (1) how to Import Data to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 using Excel Add-in (1) how to add users in Domain Controller for RDP access (1) how to run as administrator for ax 2012 client (1) info.shutDown(true) (1) kill AX user session (1) microsoft Dynamics 365 where to start (1) microsoft Dynamics 365 where to start by umesh pandit (1) restoring database issue in AX2012 (1) service unavailable http error 503 in AX 2012 R3 (1) shutdown AX automatically (1) shutdown axapta automatically (1) slipstream process in AX 2012 R3 CU8 (1) ssrs subscription setting for email (1) umes (1) umesh (1) Support is extended to provide Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 (1) “Failed to create a session; confirm that the user has the proper privileges to log on to Microsoft Dynamics” (1)